BEST PC TUNEUP SOFTWARE FOR FREE-SLOXSOFT LLC
- Add a passcode: A simple 4-digit password can improve the security feature of your iOS device. While a simple passcode is a 4 digit number, installing a difficult passcode can assist you defend against security breaches more efficiently as it allows you to gain the ease of utilizing the lock screen numpad.
To add a simple 4-digit PIN number, experience the subsequent steps:
- Open Settings
- Tap General>Touch ID & Passcode
- Tap ‘Turn Passcode On’
- Enter and re-verify your passcode
Having performed this, your device will automatically prompt you to enter the passcode when you try to unlock its screen.
To set a passcode by alphanumeric characters, all you need to do is to circumnavigate back to Settings> General>Touch ID & Passcode, and then inactivate option for Simple Passcode. With this option turned off, you can re-set your pin number to be a longer password coming with alphanumerical characters.
- Enable Touch ID: Touch ID feature is an additional security feature in the iOS devices, exclusively in iPhone 5s. Enabling this will form your home buttons become a fingerprint reader that can check and unlock your device by your fingerprint.
Follow these guileless steps to install your Touch ID:
- Open Settings>General>Touch ID & Passcode
- Tap the button ‘Set Up Touch ID’ to launch the system associate
- At present, you may unlock your gadget by resting your accepted finger on the home button while being on the lock screen
- Guard against theft:iOS and iCloud get equipped with some astonishing anti-theft technology to defend your device against theft and allow its recovery in case it’s lost or stolen. You can make use of the ‘Find Devices’ feature of iCloud that will notify you about exact location of your device whenever, as long as your lost device has is charged and connected to the web.
Follow these simple steps to install iCloud’s ‘Find Devices’ feature:
- Open Settings> iCloud
- Sign into iCloud
- If previously signed in, then allow the option for ‘Find My [device type]’
- Wipe your iOS device remotely: If you have already installed iCloud’s ‘Find Devices’ feature, then you can also wipe your device remotely through iCloud web interface.
Here is how to do it:
- Log into icloud.com
- Click Find My iPhone
- Locate your device by Devices drop-down menu
- Once selected, the device details will appear in the top right corner
- Click Erase [device type]